Wednesday 14 March 2012

COASTAL TABLESCAPE

'What on earth is a tablescape?! Thats a funny name for something !' says my man Blake hehe.
I set it up, and when I showed him he got a big smile on his face :)
I really enjoyed setting it up on a very dull rainy sunday afternoon, and then I had my friends over for dinner so I actually got use out of my work haha.
Was a very cozy evening.

So my first attempt doing a tablescape looks like this...

Coastal Theme
Plates/Bowls: Nest
Cotton Napkins: Nest
Wine glasses: Country Road
Table runner: Freedom
Bottles/shells/ball: Freedom
Driftwood: From Waiheke Beach












8 comments:

  1. This is my style of coastal tablescape. I like the neutrals over the beachy brights. Your new white table is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LoVe how you set this up. It looks soooooooo good.
    I find tablescapes surprisingly difficult to set up and photograph so I really appreciate what a good job you have done. I hope I can get this good at it!!!
    I've just got back from Freedom furniture......;o)
    ...........................................................
    Tania Maree xx
    Scandi Coast Home Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely !!! i love the table runner and the simplicity :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous - I love the driftwood centrepiece. Thanks for the inspiration ...and the birthday wishes!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new table is beautiful and I love your setting, so pretty and soothing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Great mixture of natural textures and laying the stemless glassware on each plate is ingenious.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and you have great lighting in that room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...