Friday 20 April 2012

CHARMING BOATHOUSE

Spending my day on the couch with my furry ones, watching tv and eating some Swedish candy I ordered online hihi...oh yes, us Swedes love our food and we dont like to share it ;p
My cold has gotten worse again, just hoping im not gonna get the flu, that would suk !
And its been a while since I could breath thru my nose man !
I really look forward to my 2nd Trimester now as they call it the "glowing" period apparently, cause Im aint glowing now or have so far, I can tell you that haha !
So recovering time hurry up, its My Birthday this weekend and im planning to 'feel good' ok!
Treating myself to a haircut tomorrow, maybe some shopping and some yummy food to eat, im pretty hungry these days so bring it on !

 

















2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Yummy Pics!
    I could just gobble them up! Oops! You beat me to it......;o)
    I hope you feel better for your birfday!!!
    The worst thing is, there probably isn't much you can take to clear your head ;o(
    Thinking of you......
    .......................................
    Tania @ Scandi Coast Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous eye candy there! hope you're feeling better soon.
    happy birthday!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...