Thursday 29 March 2012

PRETTY SOPHISTICATED LADY

In bed with a cup of hot lemon tea, Ive got a really nice cold !
 I managed to go to work yesterday but after 4 comments of how "good" I looked, I took my bosses advise to go home and rest up, and I also took her even better advise to stay home today too.
I got up at 8am this morning and it was only +10C outside !! Geeez...not yet please ?! 
Uhhhm...that normally happens in May or June Mr Weatherman.
Brrrrrrr !


This home below of exquisite taste will capture your heart !!
 A flawless renovation by interiors maestro Paula McIntosh brings out the best in this grand turn-of-the-century villa, while delivering all you could want for today's living.

Its flawless !!
I mean how perfect is this house...Im totally in love with it and Im sooooo jealous of this new family thats planning to buy this multi million dollar house.
This beauty is located in one of Aucklands most upper class suburbs Herne Bay on Marine Parade.

With travertine marble, limestone, French-washed oak floors, internal shutters and whimsical fittings, no detail has been overlooked and no luxury spared.





















2 comments:

  1. It's just perfection! I shudder to think what price they have it on the market for! I hope you feel better soon, take care xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. very luxurious! get well soon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...