Saturday 3 March 2012

OUCH MY TOOTH !

Hello Saturday morning..woke up early to extremely windy and rainy dull weather..awesome. Its winter already is it?!
So depressing. Had to go to the dentist at 8.30am to pull my tooth out..ooouch ! Hated every second of it, and now am all drugged up, in pain, feeling cold and got a swollen face :(
So retail therapy might help later on ? hehe...
Gonna go and buy some paint for our new dining table which my dad has built.
He is a genious !!
My lovely Butterfly Prints from Hagedornhagen Denmark arrived yesterday..yay !!
Delivery was so fast, only took them a week to get here.
So am off to get some black frames for them today. Will show you what they look like when I have decided on what wall they will go up on :)


Have a lovely Saturday !











5 comments:

  1. Feel better hun! I *hate* the dentist too :( Can't wait to see the gorgeous prints, off to the shops too, not much else to do on these windy days! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the gorgeous white! hope you're feeling better soon. look forward to seeing the table.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor girl! I hate the dentist too and am a total wimp when it comes to going there. I hope that that retail therapy helped your pain! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how you got on...glad you didn't have to pull it out yourself (which is what I was imagining).
    Can't wait to see the pics and the table......
    Have a lovely day tomorrow (better than today I hope)
    ............................................................
    Tania Maree xx
    Scandi Coast Home Australia
    PS. More slight changes on the blog......I know you will appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...